Creamy Nut Chocolate Ice Tea
- Measure 4 tsp of tea leaves and place into a teapot.
Bring the water to a rolling boil at 212oF (100oC).
- Add enough hot water to submerse the tea leaves and let it sit for a few seconds before pouring out the water. Warming the tea leaves and teaware allow for a better brew.
- Add 16oz (2 cups) of boiling water and let the tea leaves steep for 5 minutes.
- Put ice cubes into a pitcher.
- Pour the tea from the teapot into the pitcher and put the pitcher into refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Pour 10ml of Hershey chocolate syrup and 20ml of milk into glass cup.
- Take the pitcher out from the refrigerator and pour 120ml of tea into glass cup.
- Fill the glass cup 2/3 full with ice cube and stir.
- Add a thick layer of whip cream on top of the tea.
- Sprinkle 1/3 tsp of nuts on top of the whip cream.