Grapefruit Iced Tea
- Measure 4 tsp of tea leaves and place into a teapot.
Bring the water to a rolling boil at 212oF (100oC).
- Add enough hot water to submerse the tea leaves and let it sit for a few seconds before pouring out the water. Warming the tea leaves and teaware allow for a better brew.
- Add 16oz (2 cups) of boiling water and let the tea leaves steep for 5 minutes.
- Put ice cubes into a pitcher.
- Pour the tea from the teapot into the pitcher and put the pitcher into refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Pour 30ml of grapefruit juice and 10ml of syrup into glass cup.
- Fill the glass cup 2/3 full with ice cube and stir.
- Take the pitcher out from the refrigerator and pour 100ml of tea into glass cup.
- Make a cut on a piece of grapefruit and place it on the rim of the cup for decoration. (Optional)
- In addition to be delicious, it is also pleasing to the eye. You will see a light yellowish color toward the bottom and reddish color on the top.