Honey Ginger Tea
- Measure the desired amount of black tea leaves and place into a teapot. Use 1 tsp of tea leaves for every 8oz (1 cup) of water.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil at 212oF (100oC).
- Add enough hot water to submerse the tea leaves and let it sit for a few seconds before pouring out the water. Warming the tea leaves and teaware allow for a better brew.
- Add boiling water and let the tea leaves steep for 5 minutes.
- Slice 3 pc of ginger 2-3 mm thick and place into mug.
- Place 1 tsp of crush and cut ginger into mug.
- Add the desire amount of honey.
- Pour 140ml of black tea from the teapot into the mug and stir.