Enjoy your tea in this English style tea set. This new bone china English tea set has the whiteness, translucency, and strength accompany by English grace and elegance. You can use our complete set to prepare the perfect English breakfast or English afternoon tea party. The tea set includes the following:
- 1 teapot (capacity: 900 ml or 30.4 fl oz) (dimension: 6" wid, 8 3/4" len, 5 3/4" ht)
- 6 teacups (capacity: 125 ml or 4.2 fl oz) (dimension: 4" dia, 2 3/8" ht)
- 6 saucers (dimension: 5 7/8" dia, 7/8" ht)
- 1 cream holder (capacity: 200 ml or 6.8 fl oz) (dimension: 2 1/2" dia, 2 7/8" ht)
- 1 sugar holder (capacity: 150 ml or 5.1 fl oz) (dimension: 3" dia, 4 1/4" ht)
- Internal filter at the end of the teapot spout
Note: The cup handle has an unique English design where you hold it by pinching it with you thumb and index finger.
Click here for English tea.
Click here for additional English tea accessories.
New bone china is a slightly lower grade substitute for bone china. Bone china is made with two firing with maximum temperature reaching over 1300 degree C, while new bone china only has one firing with temperature at 1280 degree C. The bone content for bone china is between 44 and 48 percent; new bone china only has 5 to 7 percent. Due to the above differences, new bone china is heavier and less white and transparent compare to bone china.
Overall Rating for Royal Court New Bone China English Tea Set