- Measure the desired amount of black tea leaves and place into a teapot. Use 1 tsp of tea leaves for every 8oz (1 cup) of water.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil at 212oF (100oC).
- Add enough hot water to submerse the tea leaves and let it sit for a few seconds before pouring out the water. Warming the tea leaves and teaware allow for a better brew.
- Add boiling water and let the tea leaves steep for 5 minutes.
- Put 2 tsp of strawberry jam into mug.
- Cut 1 fresh strawberry into tiny pieces.
- Pour 140ml of black tea from the teapot into the mug and stir.
- Make a cut on a strawberry and place it on the rim of the mug for decoration. (Optional)