Tea and Coke
- Measure 4 tsp of tea leaves and place into a teapot.
Bring the water to a rolling boil at 212oF (100oC).
- Add enough hot water to submerse the tea leaves and let it sit for a few seconds before pouring out the water. Warming the tea leaves and teaware allow for a better brew.
- Add 16oz (2 cups) of boiling water and let the tea leaves steep for 5 minutes.
- Put ice cubes into a pitcher.
- Pour the tea from the teapot into the pitcher and put the pitcher into refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Pour 40ml of Coke into glass cup.
- Take the pitcher out from the refrigerator and pour 100ml of tea into glass cup.
- Add ice cube into glass cup and stir.